Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Accidental Wedding Photographer




I recently shot my friend Jo's wedding. Doing wedding photography when you're not a pro photographer is nerve-wracking, but I think preparation is the key to getting it right on the day. I have to say, I was half thinking of quitting my job and becoming a wedding photographer! Though I'd be very picky about who I'd photograph - only original weddings for me, none of this cookie-cutter stuff!

Jo and Chris had a lovely ceremony, held in a rain forest near Braidwood. Even though it rains there most of the year, on the 6 March it was a bright sunny day, and Jo looked absolutely stunning. I was quite proud of some of the images I captured, and Jo and Chris have kindly allowed me to share some of them here. My apologies that they're out of order, but I cannot work out an easy way of moving them about.

























No comments: